- In the immediate vicinity you will find hiking trails in the mountains (more details below), as well as routes to bike. We recommend the mobile application http://besbike.pl/info.xhtml, where you can plan your routes on bike.
- Outdoor fitness (free of charge), tennis court (in winter converted into an ice rink) and a ropes course available in Czarny Groń - 700 meters away from us.
- Stanica Hucul horses - 7 km - www.stanicahucul.pl
- Żywieckie lake - 30km
- Climbing wall in Andrychów - 7 km - www.speedrock.pl
- Ski center Czarny Gron – very well maintained ski infrastructure composed of 6 and 4 passenger couches, ski park, two slopes - 2 km - www.czarnygron.pl/ski - we offer to our Guests a ski passes with a special discount.
- We run our own ski school Potoczowka with a qualified instructor and special rates for our guests – please contact directly for more information.
- In the Ski center Czarny Groń there are other professional ski schools eg. Talarinio.
- The most beautiful polish river of 2013 according to Gaia Club - our pot, at the length of 140 meters, boarders directly with Wieprzowka stream. It offers comfort in the hot days, lots of fun for children, and it is practically just for you - www.zaadoptujrzeke.pl/pl/konkursy/konkursy/rzeka-roku/rzeka-roku- 2013
- Swimming pool and spa in the Czarny Groń hotel - 700 m - www.czarnygron.pl/hotel-spa. Our guests are entitled to 10% discount on all the services of the swimming pool. The discount is valid during the Guest's stay in Potoczowca and it requires a card handled to our Guests at the check-in.
- Outdoor swimming pool in Andrychow - 7 km - www.basen.andrychow.pl
- Located at an altitude of 750 m above the sea level natural Aquapark Hotel & SPA Kocierz - 14 km - www.kocierz.pl
For lovers of good cuisine
- Tavern and really goon hotel restaurant in Czarny Gron - 700 meters - perfect place to eat dinner in the vicinity of area Potoczowka. Our Guests are entitled to 10% discount. The discount is valid during the Guest's stay in Potoczowca and it requires a card handled to our Guests at the check-in.
- Highlander inn in the Kocierz hotel - 14 km - www.kocierz.pl
- Bakery with over 100 years of tradition – “U Frysia” – Andrychow, ul. Legionow 6
- Wadowice - hometown of John Paul II - 19 km - www.wadowice.pl, and a museum of John Paul II - www.domjp2.pl
- The charming village of Kalwaria Lanckorona - 35 km - www.lanckorona.pl
- Zywiec (Brewery Museum) - 35 km - www.muzeumbrowaru.pl
- Manor House in Stryszow - 33 km - www.dwor.stryszow.pl
- Wieliczka Salt Mine - 68 km - www.kopalnia.pl
- Krakow - 79 km
Our Beskid Mountains
- Leskowiec (922 m asl), one of the best view points in the Beskid Maly. Great goal for short mountain hiking with a length dependent on the route selected. At the nearby Gron of John Paul II is a hostel "Leskowiec" https://leskowiec.pttk.pl where one can eat good lunch.
- Reserve Madohora – short distance walk through the mountains - natural reserve located in the Landscape Park Beskid Maly.
Examples of routes for hiking:
- Rzyki Praciaki - Leskowiec (3 godz./ 8.3 km one way) - mapa-turystyczna.pl/route/ze2r
- Rzyki Jagodki - Leskowiec (1.15 godz./2,8 km one way + 4 km drive to Rzyki Jagodki) - mapa-turystyczna.pl/route/3m2
- Kocierz - Leskowiec (4 godz./13 km one way + 14 km drive to Kocierz - relatively flat route) - mapa-turystyczna.pl/route/zz60
- Kocierz - Potrojna (1.25 godz./4,2 km one way + 14 km drive to Kocierz - relatively flat route) - mapa-turystyczna.pl/route/ydi
- Praciaki - Potrojna (1.33 godz./3,5 km one way) - mapa-turystyczna.pl/route/zsy
os. Praciaki 59
Rzyki (34-125 Sułkowice)
tel. 882 199 697
PL 47 1440 1101 0000 0000 1636 8806